2014年3月3日 星期一

[童軍] All Scouts Connected-Messenger of piece 童軍和平信使


去年參加活動才知道的和平信使活動,前陣子看到韓國同事post韓文字幕版的影片,於是去找了無字幕cc版本,內容是順手翻譯的,大家請笑納XD 或是有什麼建議我也可以再改改~
感謝Dong-il Ko 提供英文字幕XD 所以我大概只花了五分鐘打中文XD


This subtitle in Chinese is translated by Judy PAN. The translated Chinese content could be used under "Creative Commons Attribution BY-NC-SA 3.0 TW".
I don't own the right of the original film and the English subtitles.

分享本篇中文內容請遵守台灣CC授權:姓名標示-非商業性-相同方式分享 
------我是分隔線------

Did you know that we are over 30,000,000 scouts in the world today?
你知道我們現在全世界有超過3000萬名童軍嗎?

Ya, and if we took one another by the hand we could circle the globe.
沒錯!如果我們彼此手牽著手,就可以一起環繞地球~

Messengers of peace is a global program that invites scouts worldwide to action to support their communities and other people.
和平信使是個全球性的專案計畫,邀請世界各地的童軍發起行動去支持他們所在地區的社會和人們

A scout on the other side of the globe might have the solution you need.
地球另一端的童軍或許可提供你需要的解決方案

Also your actions, projects and stories can inspire scouts and other countries.
而你的行動、計畫及故事也可以啟發其他地方的童軍夥伴

How can this happen if they speak another language?
但這在大家都說不同語言的時候要怎麼達成呢?

Imagine if all scouts were connected, communicating across all languages sharing projects and ideas all working together to create a better world.
試著想像,如果所有說著不同語言的童軍都可以團結在一起、分享計畫及構想,並進行合作來創造一個更美好的世界。

Well the messengers of peace global network can make this happen.
基本上,和平信使的全球連結就可以(協助你)達成這個目標!

Scout is sharing and finding inspiration in the a local, national, international social media communities
童軍就是一個分享並尋找存於地方、國家、乃至於國際的啟發創見的社群團體

First, you join a messengers of peace online community
首先,加入和平信使的線上社群

Your local community leader will then lift the best stuff from your community up onto the international platform on scoutmessengers.org.
你們的地區社群領袖便會協助將其上傳到位於scoutmessenger.org的國際平台

they also be translated. from there it can spread other scouts world wide
在此同時,你的訊息也會被翻譯,然後擴散到世界其他角落的童軍手中

inspiration and calls for coordinated work from across the globe will come to you and your friends right in your own online community
來自全球各地的想法和共同合作的呼聲便會透過你們自己的線上社群回到你們手中

scouts are messengers of peace
童軍就是和平信使

because they want to change the world
因為他們想要改變世界

connected we become a global force of an action
連結在一起讓我們成為一股(改變)全球的力量

if your community is still not connected go to scoutmessengers.org to get started
如果你的社群還沒有連結,那就直接從登入scoutmessengers.org開始吧!

沒有留言:

張貼留言